QctmusicproductionsQctmusicproductions

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Veil of Complexion Veil of Complexion

Wow..

Wow, this song is great! When I listen to it I see a sort of cinemtaic sort of visualization. Its good. And the drums has that rowdy feel (which is badass). Very good job, man.

Out Of Fantasy (Original Mix) Out Of Fantasy (Original Mix)

Nice work.

So was that Slayer? If it was that one part of thr guitar solo sounded like you blended a note over another one.
I digress though. This song sounds good. Too bad they don't play stuff like this at common clubs.

JohnnyFrizz responds:

I hope they play this one day haha

\\VeloCity// \\VeloCity//

Sounds F-Zero Quality

Love it! You use FL Studio?

JohnnyFrizz responds:

YESZ!

=Primal= =Primal=

Sounds pretty good...

I think the drums could have used a bit more humanizing.... maybe more Reverb?

Oh and contact me if you need help with FL.

Hades responds:

Actually, I was planning on using a LOT more reverb, but this song was made using Hydrogen and the reverb was added in WavePad, meaning that more reverb would make the sound slightly intolerable. :P

Thanks for the offer, I just got FL today, I'll make sure to contact you if I run into some unsolvable problems! And, of course, thanks for the review, I appreciate it.

Mezmerize Me Mezmerize Me

Hmm..

Nice use of FL, It's pretty obvious that Slayer can be used effectivly, but a little lower on guitar volume could result in better quality (Also, tune the AUTO guitar's velocity). Check my song out! It has a good example of slayer too, but has less dynamic.

Good work man, I hope you can make something even better!